Monday, July 18, 2011


We look great together
Some even say we are made for each other
She wants to be with me and I long to be with her
In her eye, I See, I do see ..I see my future
But is that enough..Is that all?
What about petty issues..I didn’t sms & u didn’t call
I love you more but you don’t care...
When I get angry, you get frightened..my tone & my stare
Will I love you the same way, you are not sure
Baby you got to trust me, I got no words but that’s the only cure
You are not convinced; I don't see it in your eyes
If it was Love you should by now be touching the skies
Your fear, inhibitions, doubts…I swear I tried my best
No luck! In your heart they have made a permanent nest
I know You too are trying hard to make it work
But I am convinced, its my fault..What a Jerk!
May be you are right, I am not your man, you deserve someone better
Listen to your heart and keep walking.....This could be my last Letter

No comments: