Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Language: No Bar


This blog of mine provided me excellent oppertunities to interact with various people across the nation/Infosys.This blog has some 40+ articles to its name but one common tendency i have observed in the readers is that "Today we are so busy in our day to day activities that we get time just to read the latest artcile or the very first page"

Note: This is just Author's observation and author has no intention to hurt anyone/comment on anyone.

And through this blog i met many beutiful souls(Don't smile,this doesn't mean my blog is haunted,i just meant good people) and i thank one and all again for the effort and time invested.You all might be wondering why am i creating such stories and all of a sudden why have i become so formal and nice to you all? :)
Actually,i wanted to mention and convey my thanks to one such blog reader,N******* a gal from ********.Being South Indian she is bit weak in Hindi but still she took the pain to read through max of my creations,almost all Hindi poems and mailed me her doubts.Please,find below an inocent example of her effort

Mumkin Nahi(not possible)

Main Jindagii phir se jeena chahta huin(I wanna live my life again) ,malum hai mumkin nahi(I know its not posbl)....

Thakk chukka main chalte chaltee(am tired of …going?)...sir rakhne ko maa ka seena chahta huin(I cudn’t get this)malum hai mumkin nahi ..
Aur bumo ke saay mainn jee rahi nasaal ke liyee(?)...phir ek bar(once again) Gandhi sa nagina(?) ..chahta huin(want)...Malum hai mumkin nahi ...
Aarram parsht ac main baithe/sote(cooly sitting n sleepin in ac) navjavaano(guys) ke maathe pe(?) mehnat(work/risk..?) ka pasina(?) chata ahuin ,malum hai mumkin nahi ....
Sallon se padii(frm yrs) mulkon ke beech iss darar ko(?) mohbaat(luv) ke dhaage (dirt)se seena ?chata huin , malum hai mumkin nahi...
Aur paschatya sanskriti main dhalti ballawon main..??phir se woh sansaakr(again the custom/tradition?),woh saaddgi??...woh haseena(I am not getting.. but I know wats haseena.. cudn’t recollect..laugh?) chata huin, malum hai munkin nahi
Aur Tere des main itni ..in ur country..milawat hai saathi ki zahar khaa ke??? jo maarna(killing).. chhaau to....malum hai munkin nahi

Disclaimer:
  • Author has no intention to impress the girl by this article :) .
  • The gratitude shown is not gender biased.
  • The Pic although resembles a Valentine Day pose,but i am sorry i couldn't get any other pic suiting the post.If you have,please feel free to mail me the same.
  • This article doesn't mean that Author is not thankfull and gratefull to other blog readers.

This is just one such example like this she sent me mails for most of my Hindi Poems.On a serious note,Guys such an effort and dedication compelled me and i know you all would agree that this desrved a formal salute from me.

Thanks N*******

No comments: